United Nations Global Compact Principles
The list below sets out the ten principles of the UNGC and the GRI performance indicators against which we have reported and which are relevant to each
- Businesses should support and respect the EC5, LA4, LA6-9, LA13-14, HR1-9, SO5, PR1 protection of internationally proclaimed human rights
- Businesses should ensure that they are not complicit in HR1-9, SO5 human rights abuses.
- Businesses should uphold the freedom of association LA4-5, HR1-3, HR5, SO5 and the effective recognition of the right to collective bargaining.
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of all forms of forced HR1-3, HR7, SO5 and compulsory labour.
- Businesses should uphold the effective abolition of child labour. HR1-3, HR6, SO5
- Businesses should uphold the elimination of discrimination in EC7, LA2, 13, 14, HR1-4, SO5, respect of employment and occupation.
- Businesses should support a precautionary approach to environmental challenges. EC2, EN26, SO5
- Businesses should undertake initiatives to promote greater EN1, 2, 3, 4, 8, 11, 12, 16, 17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, environmental responsibility. 27, 28, SO5, PR3
- Businesses should encourage the development and diffusion EN2, EN26, EN27, SO5 of environmental friendly technologies.
- Businesses should work against all forms of corruption, including extortion and bribery. SO2-6